Defensive Driver Training
You may be a Sales Rep, an Engineer, a Courier, or anyone who is out on the road during working hours – defensive driver training is for you. For many employees, driving is the most dangerous thing they do. Over a third of all serious accidents involve people driving whilst at work, so it’s not something to be taken lightly.
Benefits for Employers
Managers of large fleets know driver training is cost effective.
* Defensive driving reduces operating costs by being smoother, not slower!
* Fuel consumption typically improves by 15%
* Tyres, brakes and clutch all last significantly longer
* Driver training for employees should reduce the insurance premium for your business
* Ensures that companies uphold their Health and Safety ‘duty of care’ to ensure staff are legal and safe drivers
* Keeps vehicles and employees on the road, preventing company losses.
Driver training is enjoyable for all if done properly – and shows you treat your staff welfare and responsibilities seriously.
Benefits for Drivers
Many people get stressed while driving. The pressure to get to the next appointment means driving can become a chore and lead you to arrive in the wrong frame of mind to meet a customer or colleague. Does this sound familiar?
A simple Defensive Driving course will teach you to develop in all areas of road awareness, leaving you assured that your standards are of a professional and advanced degree, making you, in short, a good driver!